"I've got class. I've got class out the ass." -Jack Black

Tuesday, November 21, 2006


POWERS UNITE

I guess when you finally dump your trashy, cheating husband, you get new friends. And hair extentions.
What I want to know is how the F did Brittney lose the weight soo fast. Was it surgery? Was it protein shakes? Was it a different flavor of Muscle Milk than what I have? Whatever it was-it worked and I want some. Brittney-you dropped some lbs. and K-fed, but your horrible sense of style will never disappoint us. You said it best when you told Matt Lauer while chewing gum "We're country".
I was sorry to hear about Rob's disaster at the mall. How embarrassing. How humiliating. Hope the next one works out. I mean, he is a lawyer people.
Thanks-
Jami

2 Comments:

Blogger Lee said...

Did you hear about how they were both suppposed to host the Billboard music awards, but they both backed out?

Brit (yes, I feel okay about calling her that) did so without reason, Paris did so because she felt that some of the jokes they wanted her to tell were "objectionable" (her word, not mine).

1:26 PM

 
Blogger Jami and Rob said...

I like Brittney Spears. She's a good makeout. I can't lie.

4:14 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home