"I've got class. I've got class out the ass." -Jack Black

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Life and Times
Just reading Nietzche and had to put it down for a moment to get my thoughts out. There's always time for philosophy, however, there isn't always time to blog.

So, I was going to write about Nicole Richie but Jami kind of took the wind out of my sails. Jami does that a lot. She put water in my gas-tank, too but she said that's because she thought there was smoke coming out of my exhaust and wanted to put a fire out. Maybe that was an honest mistake, after all. I don't know. She lies, sometimes.

Anyway, a lot has been said about what kady-did. I think it's been blown out of proportion. The thing about emails is; once you hit send, man... it's gone. Sometimes... I wish I hadn't hit send so quickly. I guess I've realized that making fun of people is something you really have to be careful about. I think it's rude if they find out what you've been saying.

Wow... I feel asleep there. It's already 8:52 pm and when I looked at this five minutes ago, it was 8:47 pm.

Thanks-
Rob

1 Comments:

Blogger Jami and Rob said...

Hey, I'm just noticing that I think you spelled that guys name wrong.

Just wanted to let you know.

Thanks

7:05 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home