"I've got class. I've got class out the ass." -Jack Black

Friday, November 03, 2006

Life and Times

So, I guess by now all of you know I'm an attorney. It's hard being an attorney. There are a lot of pressures and you have a lot of people's lives hanging in the balance. I'm not going to sit here and say I'm as powerful or influential as George Washington in the revolutionary war but if I don't do my job right, people will probably die. Probably hundreds of them. I mean, you figure it out. I guess a lot of people have been asking me about how smart I am and stuff like that, because Im an attorney. It's weird. I don't feel better than other people even though I am an attorney. It's like sometimes, I feel just like one of you regular people. Sometimes I feel like I have a lot in common with other people. I'm laughing now because today as I was picked up by my driver, I saw a guy with no shirt and shoes walking across the street. The funny thing is that last week I had to go out on my back porch to check the alarm and I forgot my shoes and was only out there with stockings on my feet!! LOL It was sooo cold on my feet, I couldn't wait to get back inside!! LOL Next time I'll have one of the guys from that foreign country do that. They're more used to it than I am, probably. BRrrrr! Wow, it was sure cold! But I guess I really think people are all smart in their own way, that's all I'm saying.
Oh, I heard from my friend Braxton that Jami and Andre are finally engaged! Wow, that's awesome!! Andre is really good to her and the thing about him is, he doesn't cheat on her or that other girl at ALL. I just respect that in a guy. Apparently, he travels most weeks and has a lot of really "busy stuff" going on involving his "work" in Des Moines and all that stuff involving that other phone that he talks to some woman on in private. I remember one time, Jami aksed him "why are you always taking those calls in another room and who is the woman's voice I hear on that phone?" He got soooo mad, and was all yelling in Italian and stuff and his face was all red!! When he threw that fire poker at Jami and it landed right next to Jami's Crock Pot, it was so funny! Andre's always doing funny stuff like that! He cracks me up!

Anyway, I'm supposed to go fire some guy... so, I have to stop blogging but hey, at least I'm not him! hahaha LMAO!!!

So, take care,

Rob

1 Comments:

Blogger El Jefe said...

Yes, yes, I know I am behind, but I just wanted to say that I met Rob just once, and even though he is an attorney he was very inclusive in his conversation and I never once felt that he was showing off, or in any way trying to prove how much smarter he was than me...but I knew he was.

Also I agree about Andre' I know that he hasn't cheated on either girl since he has committed to either one. They are so lucky.

6:09 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home