"I've got class. I've got class out the ass." -Jack Black

Thursday, November 02, 2006

ENGAGED
Andre came over the other day and proposed! It was amazing. He did it with one of those candy bar posters-where you use candy bars as words. Like..you're worth "100 GRAND". It was soo cute. It said stuff like "Don't "SNICKER", but I'm asking you to marry me", "You are my "SUGAR BABY" and "Please don't "ROLO"-over and die."
I mean it was really thoughtful. I didn't cry right away because I was eating a Twix-but later, I did. For hours.
We haven't decided on the honeymoon yet. We were thinking maybe a peace mission or something like that where we could work or dig all day in the hot sun. You know, something that will make us feel good telling a lot of people about.
It pays to have perseverance and patience. Because you get what you want sooner or sometimes later but you have patience to wait for that perserverance.
Thanks
Jami

1 Comments:

Blogger Jami and Rob said...

It's funny. It just is. I was playing tennis with Andre this morning and he didn't mention you or the engagement. I'm sure it's nothing. Congratulations!

10:35 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home