"I've got class. I've got class out the ass." -Jack Black

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Cold Feet??

Well, that wasn't expected.
Someone must have gotten to her between setting up our meeting time and when she got my letter. I was tackled by three policemen when I walked up to the fountain. Angela was there, but standing behind the security guard's bullet proof glass. I couldn't see her expression... she was probably trying to talk to me but because she had her hand over her mouth, it was hard to tell. Apparently, I have to stay 500 yards from her at all times or something like that. I have to tell you, I'm confused by the mixed messages. I'm starting to think she's getting cold feet. I'm working on a letter that will hopefully explain my feelings to her... written in ketchup. She loves to have ketchup on her french fries. She also loves CSI. I don't know how to incorporate CSI in the letter though so I'm sticking with ketchup.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home