"I've got class. I've got class out the ass." -Jack Black

Thursday, November 16, 2006

EXCITED!!!
Well... you guessed it! I'm finally in love!! You will all be happy to know that I've met the butter to my bread, the cheese to my crackers, the egg to my nog. Only three weeks ago, I was over at her house, sitting across the street on my bike (just behind the hedge) at 3:54am, wondering, "when will she finally realize that it's me, me, me who will make her happy? I must make her realize that!!!" Oddly enough, just a few weeks, and several long letters later, she's agreed to meet me!! I just know she'll be happy with me!! It's not true that "Rob, you can't ask a girl to marry you by just writing 'marry me!!' 5,000 times in cursive, then spraying the letter with cologne!" Show's what my parents know! haha LMAO She finally agreed to meet me at the mall today, right by the fountain, and in front of the security desk. Only a fool wouldn't know that I've got the biggest plans for us!!! Anyway, I have to run but next time I write, it will be official! I'll be totally engaged!! I'd say wish me luck but when you have love, you don't need luck!! ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home